Auto Ordnance Thompsons Sbr And Dummy

Hey,

has anyone had any dealings with the new production Thompsons from auto-ordnance, more specifically the new m1a1 Short Barrel? I've seen them advertising this, what's it going for? Also, they have dummy M1a1 thompsons listed, but can't find anyone that carries it or what it is going for. Anyone help? thanks

brian

The Kahr dummy guns are so new, I'm sure you need to call Kahr and order them from the source. I saw the SBR advertised also. It looked good in the picture. Sorry I can't help you with whether the SBR functions better than their long barrel. They would have had to address their quality control problems. I assume you know the problems associated with Kahr Thompsons. If not, be sure to do a search from past posts about those problems. Most people end up sending their out-of-the-box Thompsons off, to have them made reliable.

Here is the link to the Kahr site for some recommended retail prices. You might be able to get your dealer to order it at a cheaper price. For the SBR, your dealer would have to be licensed to sell class III firearms.

http://www.auto-ordnance.com/ao_pricing_lg_f.html