Looking for tips on buying first Reising

A spare action bar is a good thing to have, they do occasionally break though they are frequently repairable when they do.

The price on the 20s is about right.

12s are basically useless as shooter mags. They just run out of bullets too quickly. Unless you want to have one for the Reising collection save your money.

keep a weekly search on GB. you may find a full parts kit for $600-750 w/ a mag.

parts come up often. dont be in a hurry to get all of them today

ask forum members for spare parts too. i was able to grab a bunch of parts from a forum member for a good deal.

• 4 weeks later...
Congrats on the purchase Thompsonlover!! Great info on current pricing, Ive been out of the loop for a bit. I actually know your new Reisings last owner. Are you another Indiana guy? If so we should get acquainted.. thanks.

Thanks Charlie! The wait is killing me already! I'll bide my time buying ammo, magazines and parts until I get the call.

I'm looking forward to being an official member of the club. :wacko: :wacko:

• 6 months later...

Transfer was approved April 23 so I have a few more weeks before the stamp is received. I cant wait to get my hands on the Reising! The check was cashed 9-26-19 so 7 month wait plus the one month extra wait until I receive the stamp.

Edited by Thompsonlover