Gun Trust Idea

emmagee1917

Just reading the previous gun trust topic and I had a brain drizzle . The current administration is toying with gun bans with a leaning that current possessors get to keep their current guns till death and then they will be destroyed . Would a properly worded trust prevent this ?

Chris

I looked into a multi generational trust. My lawyer laughed and said odds are your kids or grand kids will have no interest. As my kids age Im finding that to be true. Just cause its your hobby doesnt make it theirs.

I Suspect upon death lots of Nfa guns will go missing if they do this.

Cheaper and easier to print $100,000,000 and buy them all at 2x-5x value. Money means nothing to the govt anymore. Most would turn in their Nfa for 5x value

Edited by huggytree

I looked into a multi generational trust. My lawyer laughed and said odds are your kids or grand kids will have no interest. As my kids age Im finding that to be true. Just cause its your hobby doesnt make it theirs.

I Suspect union death lots of Nfa guns will go missing if they do this.

Cheaper and easier to print $100,000,000 and buy them all at 2x-5x value. Money means nothing to the govt anymore. Most would turn in their Nfa for 5x value

Huggy, what you do mean by I Suspect union death lots of Nfa guns will go missing if they do this. ?