He will answer, he is very good at it. I have a question for him though. I cannot get any pages on his web to open. I have a fairly new tablet and always says I need a newer version of adobe. Is it my devise? No computer guru here.

Buying an M1A1 blank TSMG from Phila. Ordnance has been a very positive experience. The gun is beautiful. It's no toy. I don't think Bob realizes how much his business could benefit from an accessible on-line presence. His YouTube account has a single video on it. The first video that introduced the blank gun is gone. People want to see this stuff. FWIW.

Edited by TSMGguy

He will answer, he is very good at it. I have a question for him though. I cannot get any pages on his web to open. I have a fairly new tablet and always says I need a newer version of adobe. Is it my devise? No computer guru here.

The website is prompting downloading Adobe Flash player. Although there are ways around it, the average user of most tablets or mobile devices cant access stuff that requires Flash. None of my apple devices can. I have to use a real computer.

Good luck. Tim