Wow... Just Wow...

For Christsakes- either you are dense or are still looking for a fight.

Definition: "Sarcasm is sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, situation or thing. It is often used in a humorous or ironic manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words."

I am neither black nor do I have an afro. My point through sarcasm is saying "you cannot lose" is pretty well off the mark... just like saying the sky isn't blue. It would be a shame after someone may pay 30K for this.

Man, you seem to really have it out for me. Lighten up. I didn't know you were now the PC police too. It must be the Ohio thing... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Ron-

Well said and good points as always. I appreciate it.

It just seems like no one has any fun anymore. People jack prices and misrepresent things. Comments are taken way too literally.

Maybe it is time to just sit back and read..... or just get on that nice hog and ride.

Chris.

QUOTE (colt21a @ Apr 3 2006, 12:25 AM)

i get sick and tired of coming here and posting item's with little or no interest on anybodie's part but some wise ass remark back,some stupid fwuckin cut and paste pic.. or some question posed to me  why did you post that???

Geeze ron who pissed in your wheaties? Guess I get it now.... He's not black and he doesn't have an afro.... But he could be I've never met the man.... Now if he said he was a Democrat I would get that.... Guess I'm just dense.... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Maybe you're getting the wiseass remarks because you have turned into a one trick pony... All your post of late are focused on one thing and one thing only.... And I don't think I need to tell you what that is... Which is sad because your wealth of knowledge on Thompsons is unsurpassed on this board..... What I know about Thompsons wouldn't even be the start a pimple on your ass.....

Any how... distractions aside...

Nothing on this list seems to be highly valuable or collectable:

2- USGI 5-20 round mag pouches
12- t45/30 mags
7- USGI WWII 20 rnd mags
3- 50 round drum cases
1- 3 mag pouch for t45/30 mags
1- USGI WWII Type 1 M1/M1A1 mint cover
1- 1921/1928 Mills/Rusco Tan mint case
2- New Barrels with Cutt's Comps
1- " " with out Comp
1- Used barrel
3- Forearms & mounts
1- Butt stock
2- Bolt assembly's
5- rear sights
1- oiler
2- Slings

Most of the parts don't say original, repro or otherwise. I would assume less is more in this case. I suppose I should probably just get a few more WH guns at the current market value. That is a hell of an investment based on this guys logic.

Chris.

P.S. Why would anyone have 5 rear sights?

QUOTE (DC Chris @ Apr 3 2006, 12:56 AM)
I have a big bank account... where can I send you a check?

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

No check needed just send your account info and I'll do a direct transfer...

That ad looks to be a fishing expedition to me. I don't see how the seller could be serious about that asking price.