Winchester .45 for Subguns?

I'm thinking Winchester is not going to put their name on bad ammo. It'll be fine, as was every round of Winchester .45 ball that I ever fired.

Edited by TSMGguy

If this ammo is for your Reising, it's been established on the Reising board that they run slower and are more controllable with 185 gr. loads so a lighter 230 grain load might have a similar effect

Buy this. I've shot 4K of it this year. I got the best deal from SGAmmo. They were out of stock but I found these guys (Grabagun) that had it so I got 2K more. Their shipping was the best I've found. The ammo has run flawlessly at 21 speed from Taiwan drums. Love it.

Bob D

went to buy the S&B from them....they wont let you buy more than 5,000 rounds...then they charge tax...so add double shipping and tax and its $150 extra to grab 10,000 rounds

seems like 1/2 the on line companies now charge sales tax :(

no good deals in months on .45, while 9mm has been dirt cheap for a long time

looking for $240 for a box of 1,000

ive found $230 a couple of years ago on S&B. PSA has it on sale for that range once a year it seems. hoping for a 4th of july sale on .45

Edited by huggytree

Buy this. I've shot 4K of it this year. I got the best deal from SGAmmo. They were out of stock but I found these guys (Grabagun) that had it so I got 2K more. Their shipping was the best I've found. The ammo has run flawlessly at 21 speed from Taiwan drums. Love it.

Bob D

Yes I agree sgammo.com is a great place for ammo and used to have a ton of AK magazines as well