Fair market value for a MG13 with double drum?

maxfaxdude

Most of the MG13s are pre-May sales samples. C+R examples are extremely scarce in the NFRTR (registry) and, and also, there are some fully transferable remanufactured examples. I owned a C+R gun years ago and still own a transferable remanufactured example with a couple of the double drums.

The double drums for these guns in excellent condition can bring over $3k.
Often, various examples offered for sale have a variety of accessories included that are not excessively valuable but are nice and useful to have.

The examples of MG13s in the US probably are all Portugese contract guns, M938s, with the Porto crest on the top of the barrel bearing and are slightly different in details than the actual German issue guns.

Is this gun publicly advertised? If so, where, please, so interested parties can see what it is. If not, please provide some pics and other details for the same reason. FWIW

OK, I see some posts that preceded mine. It cannot be both C+R and "newly" made, which are mutually exclusive. Explain how it is "newly" made, please.

Edited by Black River Militaria CII

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry for the delayed response. I've been out of town. I meant what would be fair market value for a C&R versus a remanufactured fully transferable gun. The owner is a member who periodically posts on this website, so I'll let him advertise the gun as he sees fit. Here are a couple of pictures per your request.

post-262001-0-50052500-1581750915_thumb.jpeg

post-262001-0-86749100-1581750928_thumb.jpeg

post-262001-0-50893600-1581750944_thumb.jpeg

post-262001-0-21990700-1581750961_thumb.jpeg

• 2 years later...

That is a very nice MG!
I know someone who has owned an MG-13 for many years.

He won't part with it and loved the shooting experience!
Barrels are available, and we have parts now at APEX.

I will be interested to learn what a transferable MG13 is valued at.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...