Moving To Ohio From Texas

I know there are a bunch of folks on this board from Ohio, and I will be joining you living there in less than a month. I have taken a promotion with my company that involves a relocation from Austin, Texas to West Chester, Ohio, and will be starting work there on April 3rd. I'll be in corporate housing at first while we shop for a new house, and then will probably live in Butler or Warren County. We are considering homes in West Chester, Liberty Township, and Mason.

Does anyone know of any CLEO signoff issues in these counties, and whether signoff is handled at the county level, or within the municipality? I was considering purchasing a Reising soon, and will have to proceed with such a purchase in Ohio at this point.

I'm definitely looking forward to living near more Thompson collectors, but also apprehensive about leaving Austin, where I have resided for the last 21 years.

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Welcome . http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cool.gif

I live a few counties north , Miami . West Chester is a pretty good location to live in . My wife has family there . She say's to look around West Chester or Mason .

Sorry , I don't know the cleo sign off situation there . I can only add that I don't have any trouble here and I know a good C2 manufacturer in Greene Co to your NE .

David,

Welcome to the Buckeye State. Make sure you buy your drums before you get here.....we have one weird law about magazine capacity. Pick me up on the way to Indiana .....that is always a great time !! I'm 5 minutes off I-75

As far as the CLEO signoff for that area, have no idea. Around here though, it helps if you work for him.

Chuck