Transporting Nfa Firearms

QUOTE (LIONHART @ Mar 14 2005, 10:28 PM)
Do what you want. I don't really care. If YOU want the TSA goons to have full access to your high priced NFA toys so they can finger f**k them, be my guest. I, and most people that DO care to keep the TSA's grubby little fingers off of my NFA and non-NFA toys will use regular locks

No matter what is used to secure the Case, the TSA Can open said Case, without you being there. Now, if your the type who wants to replace Locks, go ahead. There are more procedures that a Firearms Case goes through that your unaware.

Too many inconsistencies to mention. Not worth my time....

You haven't provided any proof that you know what you are talking about. I have.

I don't need too. But I'm very familiar with them, and no, you didn't provide any proof that you made any such call. Then again, I doubt you ever did to begin with.

So step down, keyboard commando. And do NOT call me a liar unless you have proof that I have lied.

The Proof as you say, is pretty much in your above Posts.

Awwwww... no proof from you still? only claims? Too many inconsistencies to point out? If they are there, point them out! Your claims are baseless.

Would a recorded telephone conversation from the TSA number that I provided be proof enough for you? Or wait, let me guess. I could FAKE the telephone conversation. Maybe a written letter from the TSA? No, I could fake that too. Pictures of me visiting the TSA headquarters (I'm not sure where that is, but I could possibly find out)? No, I could photoshop those.

Looks like no matter what proof I provide, poor loathesome Lionhart won't believe it. That's fine with me.

BTW, Alex Jones is a crackpot. You DO know that, don't you?