C-Drum Raffle Fundraiser for TATA NRA 2019 Display

• 1 month later...

Bump to the top.

2019 NRA Convention in Indianapolis starts this week. Will see the TATA gang Wednesday evening. We'll plan for the pizza dinner at the best pizza place in the state, The New Bethel Ordinary. http://www.nbopizza.net/

This will be guaranteed to be an excellent show and time in Indy. If you are just THINKING of going, STOP! Stop procrastinating about it, GO. Weather is looking like it will be perfect, low to mid 70's and low humidity, with no rain or evening rain.

Originally listed as a survivor from the 1920's, quoting the patent date details, but they changed that description, when I pointed out that was not the case.

https://www.dandbmilitaria.com/thompson-100-round-magazine-d3-b

It has been on their website for over a year now, but at that price, I think it will still be available to buy for a while yet.

Stay safe

Richard

Is it legal to buy from Europe?

Sold some more tickets to some Thompson Folks at the NRA Convention. So they are going fast !!!! Drawing will be done after dinner at the Thompson show Aug 3.We are also having an auction after dinner. So anyone attending please consider donating something. Proceeds go to the club to fund future displays.

• 3 months later...

There were a total of 81 tickets sold for the C-Drum raffle, which helped fund the NRA Indy Thompson display. The drawing for the winner of the C-drum was held yesterday at the TATA All Thompson Show and Shoot sponsored by the Hill Family in Granville, Ohio. GIJive's grandson 7-year old Charlie drew the winning ticket from the jar, and the winner was...

Richard Barnes...Congratulations!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 2 weeks later...

There were a total of 81 tickets sold for the C-Drum raffle, which helped fund the NRA Indy Thompson display. The drawing for the winner of the C-drum was held yesterday at the TATA All Thompson Show and Shoot sponsored by the Hill Family in Granville, Ohio. GIJive's grandson 7-year old Charlie drew the winning ticket from the jar, and the winner was...

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Congrats!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Congrats!

I Just returned to Europe again, so I can access the forum once again,

Thank you Ron, David, Thompsonteenager, & I must not forget Charlie.

Stay safe

Richard

Edited by rpbcps