Full Auto Mag Catch...

OK so I was told you could swap a Full auto mag catch into a semi auto KAHR so I ordered one from Numrich m1-m1a1 mag catch

I got the part and it is identical to the Kahr part.... Is this the case or is it the placement in the fram that causes the difference?

A little disappointed but at least I have a spare so I cna modify one of them...

AFSOC

Irregardless of the style or make of the mag catch in order to use it in a AO or Kahr semi it needs to have its profile reduced by .10" to be able to use GI mags without elongating the catch hole.

"Many" prior posts tell how to modify to use in a semi... an easy job and well worth the effort.

Thanks guys I was wondering. I read in another post that I needed to put a "Full Auto" Mag catch in my gun... Well I did and it is identical to the original, thought I was losing my mind... Interestingly enough the original was bent where the shaft goes through the frame... So I now have a nice new one... Guess will go ahead and mod the old one... and get it in there. It looks like a simple mod... I'll let you all know how it goes...