finally got to use the new feed lip tool i got from Tiz. that is one heavy duty tool. ive done 15 - 20 round mags so far. i had some that i bought from a vendor that were ok condition, pitting etc but still useable. after cleaning them i put the feed lip tool to work i was amazed at how out of spec the lips were on some of them. so far they all seem to feed really smooth in my gun i have about 10-20 rounders that are in pristine condition. anxious to see how they turn out..... sitting ther and tweaking them by hand was a pita. this makes it a lot simpler... i bought a very small brass hammer from harbor freight that taps them back to shape

Peter,

Thank you so much for posting your experience with my Feed Lip repair tool. It good to hear you were please with performance of the tool.

Best

Tiz

"Bringing Old Mag Back to Life, One At A Time"

Tiz, how might I buy one of these. Pls PM me. I have 15+ mags that all need a little love. Even the on that was new-in-the-box with my '27.

PM Sent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tiz, I’m going to ask that much already asked question too, how do I buy one of your feed lip tools?

Pauliedweasel

I am sending you a PM with all the information you need to purchase a Magazine Feed Lip Repair Tool.

Best

Tiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there Tiz, can you send me that information for your tool too. I started out with fixing/tuning my friend's 1927a1 and it grew on me and now I just bought a WH one!

PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2022 at 12:44 PM, Brian1927a1 said:

Tiz,

can you please send me the information on the magazine feed lip tool?

thank you

Brian

PM sent