Mgc Tsmg For Sale

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-11/65524/103135121-DSCF0068(2).JPG

Here is a link to an earlier post I made showing a photo of it and a link to other photos:

Link to photos

Sadly, I must sell this. It is a Model Gun Co. Thompson Cap firing replica. It is in great shape. Made in 1989. All metal and wood. The "thin" looking areas in the finish are from the flash. The flash also greatly exagerated the tooling mark between the mag and barrel. The package includes the Thompson with firing post intact, 20 round original MGC mag, 30 round TSMG mag, both horizontal and vertical grips, replica sling, original box and paperwork, 10 cap firing bullets and 80+ caps. I also have a non-comp front sight post. The Cutts Comp replica has been shimmed to a tight fit and alignment. The MGC sling swivels have been modified so they do not slide side-to -side. As the linked post says, Dan Block made a vertical grip for me and reshaped the pistol grip to a more correct shape. He then refinished all the pieces to look like (to the extent possible) original Colt pieces. I've only fired less than 20 rounds with it but it functioned well. The drum shown in some of the photos has been sold. I was going to post this on Ebey but wanted you guys to get first crack at it. I paid about $650 for the MGC, bought the 30 round mag, sling, non-comp sight and paid for Dan's work. I will sell it for $600 plus shipping. Offers?

Thanks for looking.

Ed

Edited by ducati650