Anybody Get There Drums Yet?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, they they told me my shipment has changed from sept 15th to some time in Oct..I didn't email them back in time,so they canceled my friggen order http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/mellow.gif So I haven't even bothered trying to reorder.Hell,I could only imagine how long it would take if I reordered one now.

I received a phone call from someone who was under the impression that they were shipping. But I have nothing and my card has not been hit yet.... I too was sent the "do you still want them email?" and had to respond several times that I still wanted to be on the first list before they sent me a comfirming email. Like I said if I get em great, if not oh well stuff happens.....

I saw that clip on TV when it aired.

I would think that this woman may have a right to sue.

The police should have left her there when she said she didn't want to leave and she didn't want the police in her house.

We will have to wait and see.

Norm

Alerting ATF or any other govenment bureaucracy about someone they "Think" or "Who May Be" violating some draconian gun part importation law, is a sick bastard who is no better than a Nazi brownshirt who would glee at the prospect of turning in his neighbor to the death camp because he suspected they might have Jewish blood in them.

Dammit, this is America, the land of the Free and the home of the Brave!

If anyone thinks that they are helping themselves or others retain what little freedoms we still have as far as gun rights that are still left to us, by the idea of "lets help them enforce all their crazy gun laws by trying to finger all the violators" with the hope that of doing so the govenment won't try to pass more crazy laws...is simply dillusional in their thinking. Let it rest, and let the govenment do their OWN work in trying to enforce their tedious and overbearinging rules. I suppose some of us on this board would have turned in those involved in The Boston Tea Party because they broke the law too.

Mike Hammer http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Ok let me take a stab at it... So if you turn in all the Oleg's of the world and manage to choke off the supply of parts then the guvernment will feel badly for us and allow the free flow of parts into the country just because they are nice? "Turning in "Oleg" is NOT turning in ANY American." Well that is a relief as I would think the only people that could be prosecuted would be here in our homeland.....

I see your point... But just last week I wrote tax checks to uncle that I could have used to buy not one but two Colt Thompsons..... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif Would be nice if they weren't using that money to make sure that I don't own what you and I both know I should be able to own....

I was speaking in reference to the initial post in this thread regarding the question of the Sportsmans Guide drums and where and when these drums are coming, not "Oleg" on Gunsamerica or whoever the hell he is. All I am saying is don't "help" the govenment in their enforcing this bad law on "Americans" by pushing the issue on any items like these drums, which you "suspect" are somehow tainted. If you want to be a junior 'G' man, why don't you join up with the Feds and get yourself one of those fancy badges to flash around. Oh', I get it, you "don't need no stinkin badges" do you? Your the one that needs to get a clue. You seem to "suspect" everyone and anybody thats' out there of being in violation of some law and you seem to want to go out of your way to try to prove it, pathetic, just pathetic.

Mike Hammer

Who the hell is talking about converting semi's to full-auto?, nothing to do with what I'm referring to. Someone who obviously has such a hard-on to help the govenment enforce overbearing importation laws, has likely been busted themselves for doing somthing to get them in trouble...hmmm, don't think I'm too far off base here.

M.H.

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif Whoa, I'd say those are fighting words Phil. Kick his ass man.

Fight fight fight.

LOL really now, I find it humorous that I don't even have to page down now on threads about surplus imports to confirm that hardhead is going to post some blathering diatribe about the legal issues yada yada yada. He must work for .gov org or is a customs wannabe or something. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

I have held back with my 2c’s worth,

I spent many years working with snitches or informants – most all have low self-esteem and try to be recognized for their actions. Most, but all are dishonest and continue to point or shift the blame to others making themselves enjoy a better feeling of self worth.

This genius has no idea what damage he causing the gun owners and collectors in this country. If he runs like most – he will not be able to keep his mouth shut, and tells everyone who will listen of his great accomplishment of finding the dishonest gun merchants who are attempting to bring illegal items into the US.

Gun owners are under continued attack from the liberal left, and this type action only throws gas on the fire.

Its people like him that share the responsibility for the anti gun people attempting to stop the importation of items into the US. Case in point, the recent actions of ATF stopping kits coming in to the US with barrels. This will stop future legal Thompson kits.

If anything an award should be given to him for the biggest jerk that has ever used this site.

Ron A: I respectfully disagree. Lets say a conman runs an ad on a respectable gun board. The conman doesn't care if what he is selling is illegal, he doesn't live here and only wants a huge profit. He makes the sale to the unsuspecting buyer (who doesn't know the law but feels the deal must be legit because the ad is on a respected gunboard). Everyone keeps their mouth shut. The feds don't arrest the mark because he was dupped but confiscate the item. In their thirst for publicity about the great job they are doing to make the world a safer place the confiscation is leaked (with pictures of the Machinegun) to the news. The Mark is embarrased in his community, he is mad at the gunboard, he can't get anyone in government to do anything about the overseas seller, and the news media and anti-gun crowd have a feeding frenzie. Hardrede: My response to your detractors and to paraphrase "Forgive them Hardrede, for they know not what they do." My 02. Knowledge is power. We must work to get the laws changed.

If a conman were to run such an ad, wouldn't it be best to advise the management of the gunboard? I do believe that the firearm community should be self-policing to help our public image.

I don't believe that going out of ones way to inform on another gun owner is productive. Yes it may only be "Oleg" in Russia, but what of his customers? The fact that the goverment has only confiscated the parts doesn't matter, they could just as easily arrest the gun owner if they choose. Ignorance of the law is no defense, so even if the gun owner didn't know better he could still be charged.

The effort put forth to "educate" the gov agencies on illegal parts, would better serve the firearms community if the effort were used to educate gun owners. The more gun owners in the US know of the law, the better suited they will be to act in changing the law. What happens after the gov stops the flow of parts? They say thanks and then leave the gun owners of the US alone from now on or they look for another area to attack the 2nd admend? Just the .02 cents of an ignorant country boy.....

Ron ya got it all wrong.

The snitches and informants we use begin as criminals, the carrot being freedom and a few bucks cause they can't sell blood for the next hit of Meth.

What we have here is a crusader. Randal is someone who will save us from ourselves any way possible. Do we need it, I guess if we are to live as lemmings.

The Tin foil Hat Club Link