Auto Ordnance 10 shot drum

That is absolutely gorgeous, prices here for drums are also expensive

Thanks Curtis obviously the wood work isn't original as my A1 is a Savage produced 1942 version (A 1926 model is well out of my budget).

The woodwork a high quality Colt Era reproduction as I wanted the Thompson to have that gangster look with the larger front grip and I wanted the colour match on all 3 pieces.

I have an M1 in the pipeline and a M3A1 Grease gun.I also have a MkV Sten.

Do you have any other weapons?

Thanks Curtis obviously the wood work isn't original as my A1 is a Savage produced 1942 version (A 1926 model is well out of my budget).

The woodwork a high quality Colt Era reproduction as I wanted the Thompson to have that gangster look with the larger front grip and I wanted the colour match on all 3 pieces.

Yes, I have a Powder Springs Mac-10, HK G3, IMI Uzi, HK MP5, Galil SAR and just waiting for my AKKS-47 to get transferred, those are my military weapons. I am going through a Wild west phase right now and just bought a 1860 Henry Iron frame reporduction and a 1866 Yellow Boy and 1885 High Wall and a few others

Edited by Curtis264

Yes, I have a Powder Springs Mac-10, HK G3, IMI Uzi, HK MP5, Galil SAR and just waiting for my AKKS-47 to get transferred, those are my military weapons. I am going through a Wild west phase right now and just bought a 1860 Henry Iron frame reporduction and a 1866 Yellow Boy and 1885 High Wall and a few others

That's one hell of a collection.

So are they all demilled or are any of them shooters?

I bought an 1866 SRC about 2003 in .44 special and had the chamber and elevator altered to .44 Russian. That was close to the original .44 Henry rimfire round. That and a pair of Colt "Open Tops" also in .44 Russian was my Cowboy Action Shooting rig.

That's one hell of a collection.

So are they all demilled or are any of them shooters?

They are all alive, but have been converted to semi automatic only. When they changed the laws who could own a machine gun, i was still in my teens and was not old enough to purchase one

I bought an 1866 SRC about 2003 in .44 special and had the chamber and elevator altered to .44 Russian. That was close to the original .44 Henry rimfire round. That and a pair of Colt "Open Tops" also in .44 Russian was my Cowboy Action Shooting rig.

I was an IPSIC shooter, but could see doing Cowboy action shooting, except dressing up in old west clothing does not do anything for me

Wow Curtis that's some collection

Can't own sod all in the UK as far as live firers are concerned apart from Shotguns.

Very strict weapons regs over here as I'm sure you know.

Canada is getting stupid as well, government is in the process of confiscating all semi auto center fire rifles, under the guise like New Zealand with a buy back program. They want to do from the back door using what they call here is an order in council, so they don't have to go through the parliamentary process