Trigger Group

I was recently directed to www.apexgunparts by a member because they had some parts that I was looking for. While on their site, I did see that they had complete Thompson trigger assemblies (trigger, trigger spring, disconnector and disconnector spring) available. I think they were listed as being in good condition. I hope this helps.

stingray656667

Curtis264

I was just on their website this morning and it says the complete trigger group is in stock-I ordered 2 recently and they were available. One was slightly rusty in the trigger spring pocket and the other was very nice. They seem to have different parts listings when reviewing their site. I go to www.apexgunparts.com, scroll over machine guns, scroll over sub machine gun, scroll over and click on Thompson .45. A parts list should come up with a picture of an M1 style Thompson at the very top. As of this morning they still have them listed as in stock for the complete assembly. I hope this helps.

stingray656667

Curtis264

I was just on their website this morning and it says the complete trigger group is in stock-I ordered 2 recently and they were available. One was slightly rusty in the trigger spring pocket and the other was very nice. They seem to have different parts listings when reviewing their site. I go to www.apexgunparts.com, scroll over machine guns, scroll over sub machine gun, scroll over and click on Thompson .45. A parts list should come up with a picture of an M1 style Thompson at the very top. As of this morning they still have them listed as in stock for the complete assembly. I hope this helps. stingray656667

Just went there again and it has the listing but out of stock, this has been the way everytime I have checked, I must just have bad timing

Thompson 1928A1 Lower Receiver Assembly, Complete, Full-Auto, .45 ACP, *Very Good*
$519.00
SKU
TMPSN-9820
OUT OF STOCK

Thompson 1928A1 Lower Receiver Assembly, Complete, Full-Auto, .45 ACP, in *Very Good* condition.

Sold as an assembly.

These are complete lower assemblies.

May show some light signs of wear, marring, scratches, surface rust, etc...

U.S. Part # D35511

No additional accessories included.

Hello,

I was just on the Apex site a few minutes ago and the trigger group is still listed as being in stock. The part number is TMPSN-9668. You can use the part number to search for the piece as I just did and it came up as in stock highlighted in green. Richard at tommyguncollectibles is very helpful as well. I hope you find the parts you need Curtis264. Have a nice evening.

stingray656667

Hello,

I was just on the Apex site a few minutes ago and the trigger group is still listed as being in stock. The part number is TMPSN-9668. You can use the part number to search for the piece as I just did and it came up as in stock highlighted in green. Richard at tommyguncollectibles is very helpful as well. I hope you find the parts you need Curtis264. Have a nice evening.

stingray656667

I see where the problem is, the part number you gave me is for the trigger, I am looking for the whole trigger group assembled that includes the lower receiver and all parts