Mills Canvas Spare Parts Kit Value?

sold them in past ten years for 800.00 to 1,200.00 there has also been a few made up's on the market also phonie's or replica's.......whatever you want to call them,

but i am sure now somebody will pay 5,000 to 10,000 for one,along with a h&k sear wink!!!

the metal one's will be coming soon,sell it off and get one of those......................alot cheaper and in ten years nobody will know the difference anyhow..........

take care ron /colt21a

true value..................1,200 to 1,500.00>if new with all correct parts and dated.and of course some nut who really has the jones for one,will top that by another 1,000.00>no help for those people anymore.

These are interesting. About ten or so years ago there were a few that showed up. Back then, a "Well Known" Thompson Collector paid $2,000.00 for just one. Soon thereafter, more crawled out of the woodwork. I have owned all three variations. Mills, Rusco, and the Unmarked. ALL of mine were 100% Genuine. I paid $2,000.00 for all three back in 1991. Today these can fetch $1,500.00 each. I wouldn't pay more than that. In fact, there was one on Gunbroker for almost a year for around $1400.00 This was from the same seller who had listed a Colt "C" Drum for over $5,000.00, and that too was listed for quite sometime.