M-3 Wire Stock

Edo

Hi!

Can anyone out there help me in locating a M3 or M3A1 grease gun wire stock. This is the only item I need to complete my latest build. It really shoots flawlessly and I like it better than my Thompson but it would be much better with the stock. Thanks for any help on this quest. Cheers from chilly S.W. Virginia...

Sincerely,

Edo 276 620 8595

Edo: I have an excellent condition M3 stock available. Give me an e-mail for particulars. mwoz@cox.net

Mike Hammer

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again!

I now have my M-3 wire stock and the gun feels and shoots really super!

I have had to rob my trigger pin from my other M3A1 because I'm one short. Does anyone out there have the wire u shaped trigger pin that holds in the trigger,etc onto the receiver. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I have searched all the obvious places Sarco, Gun Parts,etc. No luck on this end. Thanks for any help. Please remember, I have some spares in my stash. I would be glad to trade a nos sear for this item. Cheers from a very chilly S.W. Virginia...

Ed Biggar 276 620 8595

Biggar Custom Manufacturing Draper.VA.

Hello Chris!

I only have the extractors in my two operating guns. What would you take for the one trigger pin you have? I have some Thompson parts or $$$CASH$$$. Please let me know. I would like to be able to shoot both guns without having to switch pins. Thanks for any help on this...

Sincerely,

Ed Biggar AKA EDO

I have a used one I'd trade for an extractor. Actually I have two bolts in need of extractors if anyone wants to trade for other parts.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
I have a used one I'd trade for an extractor. Actually I have two bolts in need of extractors if anyone wants to trade for other parts.

Chris

Hi again Chris!

I still need a trigger pin and the wretched ratchet spring. What are they worth? In the current Numrich book the pin is: $3.70 the ratchet spring is: $5.70 and the extractor is: $22.25. Of course they don't have any in stock at present. Anyway I paid high market value for my extractor so what do you think your better ratchet spring and the trigger pin are worth, since I need them kinda bad? Please let me know.

Edo

Well , using the extractor as a guide , about 2.5 times the value stated in thier book. I looked on the auction sites for you , and the prices on this stuff is unreal and usually in kits. Freights the killer , though. Do you need any other parts to make it worthwhile ?

I couldn't figure how you could loose it , you just don't remove it usually. Break it , yes . Loose it , no. Thanks for clearing that up.

Chris

Well , using the extractor as a guide , about 2.5 times the value stated in thier book. I looked on the auction sites for you , and the prices on this stuff is unreal and usually in kits. Freights the killer , though. Do you need any other parts to make it worthwhile ?

I couldn't figure how you could loose it , you just don't remove it usually. Break it , yes . Loose it , no. Thanks for clearing that up.

Chris

Hi Chris!

O.K. 2.5 X $9.40 = 23.50 add $5.00 for shipping and I get $28.50 total. If that's O.K. just give me your contact information and we have a deal. Thanks for your help on this.

Edo 276 620 8595

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Chris!

Thanks a bunch, you've saved the day!!! I wont't forget you on the 2 extractors. Cheers from rainy SW Virginia...

Ed

Chris

Hi Chris!

O.K. 2.5 X $9.40 = 23.50 add $5.00 for shipping and I get $28.50 total. If that's O.K. just give me your contact information and we have a deal. Thanks for your help on this.

Edo 276 620 8595