Fbi Hard Case

Does anyone know where I can get an FBI style hard case for my 28A1. I know Auto-Ordnance has replicas and that would be alright except I would like one sized for an original gun and not a semi-auto 1927. Original would be excellent, but repro is OK too. Thanks.

Hawk,...Greg Fox,1921A,...He makes them,...he posted pics in Dec.. they look great.Good luck.out.

I think the days of the $800. cases are long gone.

The last one I bid on at Ebay went for $1,400. I havent seen one below $1,200 for a long time. I would pay $800. for a decent case in a heart beat!

There is one which keeps appearing on Ebay which has torn outside cover, missing leather corners and a taped handle which has a reserve of around $1,000 - it never sells, but that is the cheapest one I have seen in a long time.... the best way to go is a Fox case. His cases come to looking like my original case.

I agree with Jim, two drums, four 30 round sticks, and in the extra 4" in the front, I keep a spare parts kit and loading tool. I just with that they would "stand" when open instead of falling over. Of course the 1/4 of the cost of a "real" FBI case is atractive as well. I like the modern reproductions seen here as well.

Dave

A short time ago someone graciously posted line drawings of a case that they hoped to make.

Question for you, would you mind my using your design to construct one?

I have one change and that is to include a drop down door on the lower front where a drawer would be found for items such as various parts, and 55 round stick magazine.