I have never heard of this , but looking at the picture , I could take a guess . It looks to be 2.36 , not 3.5 , so that would be WW2 as the 3.5 M20 came out in '46 or so. It has a one piece tube , so pre M9 / M9A1 I would think . The M1 was developed outside of the normal channels and I don't think they used the "T" developmental numbers . It has no electrical box on top of the tube , so post M1 . That leaves it in the time periods of between M1 and M1A1 or between M1A1 and M9 . I would think the former because of the lack of the forward flash screen , need for a " welder's helmet " , the bipod , and the lack of the two springs on top rear but a strange box underneath .

Chris

That photo was taken at Aberdeen Proving Ground in May 1944. The T24 was a 3.25 Launcher and the project was officially terminated in September 1944. It was a project of the artillery development division, to defeat German Tanks from a distance. I have a T24 project report and Inert example of the 3.25 rocket around here somewhere.
  • Upvote 1

That photo was taken at Aberdeen Proving Ground in May 1944. The T24 was a 3.25 Launcher and the project was officially terminated in September 1944. It was a project of the artillery development division, to defeat German Tanks from a distance. I have a T24 project report and Inert example of the 3.25 rocket around here somewhere.

If you can give more information about this and the photo is the same.
Thank!