Ingram M6 Stamp Came in Today--Finally Home

after a year today was the day...got my M6....spent 1 hour cleaning it up...looks brand new inside..i suspect very little use

i replaced the main spring...see the new vs old.....old spring is 2" shorter.....im going to bring the old spring w/ me to the range in case it needs it...it runs fine with the old spring, but i figured there is so much of a difference in length its better for the gun to have a new spring

RwagIMU.jpg

mzjIPPj.jpg

BYRBavC.jpg

hTroHW0.jpg

Yep, I will be back using my M6 (either military or police) for the spring Knob creek match. I was using my grease gun as it was rare to see a grease gun being used there but now that is firmly covered by another individual who shoots extremely well ( and he is on here). If you reload and cast bullets for your M6, don’t use Lee’s 230 tumble lube RN. Only in the M6 will it sometimes fire out of battery. So I have to use a 2 cavity Lyman 452374. As far as the main spring goes, they will take a set after a bit and shorten, don’t know how much though. Anyway good insurance to just use a new one.