Colt Thompson Frame

Has anyone tried to contact this person?

WTS: Colt Thompson frame complete with all parts. Checkered fire select and checkered safety. Remington wood, Colt magazine catch. Colt pivot plate and all internals are Colt and some are nickel as are originals.Serial no. # 6760 from Waurika County Sheriffs Dept.Waurika,Oklahoma. Probably a Form 10 gun. Mixed markings. Horizontal fire/safety markings reading " Fire/Safe." Safety markings are " Automatic and " Semi Automatic. " Also, have another Colt frame complete with all parts and early markings. Vertical arrows for Fire/Safe and Automatic/Semi Automatic. Colt pivot plate and Magazine catch. All internals are Colt. Used. $ 875.00. Warren K. in Pa.

Al

I realize I don't know beans but I haven't seen a lower frame with the words Semi Automatic spelled out as this ad infers.

Mine says Semi Auto Full

Perhaps its just written a little wrong as the Seller is a knowledgable person and one I have bought from before.

Arthur-

Oops I was really wrong and way off-

Here is what mine says-

Full

Auto Single

S/n 6933

That seems to lineup properly with the books-thanks

I think having automatic spelled out as those early one were would be a hoot, wish I had bought that frame for my WH.

Mark

Edited by OldFalGuy