Looking For Thompson Friends in Florida

Hi Friends,

Just got out of the Navy and moved to Valrico Florida (between Tampa and Lakeland). I will miss Virginia and my machine gun friends I made there, noteabley Sandman1957. Now I need to find out where to shoot my subguns hasslefree and find some like minded nfa individuals to shoot with. Also anyone know of any subgun competitions? Please give me a shout if there any organized machine gun shoots.

Your friend in full auto,

Beau

Hi Friends,

Just got out of the Navy and moved to Valrico Florida (between Tampa and Lakeland). I will miss Virginia and my machine gun friends I made there, noteabley Sandman1957. Now I need to find out where to shoot my subguns hasslefree and find some like minded nfa individuals to shoot with. Also anyone know of any subgun competitions? Please give me a shout if there any organized machine gun shoots.

Your friend in full auto,

Beau

I'm in Orlando, also.

I saw there was a machine gun shoot not too far from you.

Looks like it's July 4th.

http://hernandosportsmansclub.com/machinegun.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the Jacksonville area with my M1...

I try to make the Hernando shoots when I can. I'm waiting on my brother's MP40 tube gun to transfer in so we can both go to the Port Malabar subgun match.... I'd be interested in any other shoots or subgun matches....

• 4 weeks later...