Who Has Magazines For Sale?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 michael

michael

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:World War II Landing Ship Tank (LST's)
    firearms

Posted 05 January 2004 - 12:20 AM

Anyone have any recommendations as to who has good magazines for sale.

Looking for a couple of XX and XXX.

Thanks!

Michael

#2 junglewalk

junglewalk

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:The 98k rifle, MP-40 & 44; the Thompson.......reloading, HO scale military miniatures.......

Posted 05 January 2004 - 12:26 AM

'What a wonderful country', out of California has both..........their special is 6 -xxx for $79.00...........They are in Shot gun News, and may have a web-site................jw

#3 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 05 January 2004 - 12:27 AM

michael, you can find them all over the internet auction sites (GunsAmerica, etc.), gun shows, ads in gun magazines,etc. However, generally, the XX mags are a bit scarcer and, therefore, more expensive. Regards, Walter

#4 michael

michael

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:World War II Landing Ship Tank (LST's)
    firearms

Posted 05 January 2004 - 12:38 AM

Walter,

I've seen the ads, the prices are all about the same, was wondering if anyone stands out over another.

As far as gun shows... the gun shows here in South Louisiana that I have been to have no stuff related to any NFA weapons. Many people down here don't even seem to know that its possible to have NFA stuff. Last gun show I went to I found three XXX that looked like someone had used a brush to apply black paint over rust.

Michael

#5 StoryforU

StoryforU

• Regular Group
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (junglewalk @ Jan 5 2004, 12:26 AM)
'What a wonderful country', out of California has both..........their special is 6 -xxx for $79.00...........They are in Shot gun News, and may have a web-site................jw

Not on their website.
http://208.56.61.92/...0105101404d6942

Do they have a Stock Number for that six magazine deal?

#6 First Sergeant

First Sergeant

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 757 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 10:40 AM

Michael,

They are on their website and the above link. Look under Pouch Sets. It's 6 mags and a British Sten pouch for $79.95. I purchased one of these sets several months ago after being assured they were as nice as the $13.95 mags they offer. They weren't as nice but were good shooter mags.

You can find better deals, at times, at gunshows that don't necessarily cater to NFA weapons. I picked up 5 brand new in the wrap Seymore XXX mags and an M3 pouch for $100.

Good luck, you can never seem to have too many mags !!

Chuck