- - - - -

Wtk: 1921ac From New Orleans Pd

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leid

leid

• Regular Group
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Military history, hunting, NFAs.

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:38 PM

Hi guys,
I am new here. I was involved with a prebuy lately and failed to take proper notice. A 1921AC from New Orleans PD popped on somebodies web site. Anybody know which one I am looking for? THANKS leid careyleidenheimer@yahoo.com

#2 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3453 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 12:35 AM

I think it was on Sturmgewehr.

#3 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:03 AM

Buy, at alll costs!! I would, but, alas, I'm here in New Yorkislavia. ohmy.gif mad.gif sad.gif

#4 Sig

Sig

Respected Member and Board Benefactor

• 1626 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:06 AM

Leid
Here you go. I cut and pasted this for you.

Gun is all original with a well documented police history,from the New Orleans,LA.,P.D.Gun has been in storage and unfired for many years.Condition is 96/97% overall.Included with the gun are a colt made L drum,worcester made L drum,18 shot riot mag,box of peters riot shot cartridges,5 XX Aug.24/24 mags,original nickel oiler and original brass cleaning rod.Fully transferable,C&R,can transfer on form 3 or 4 $29,995. I am not interested in selling any acc.separately at this time but would consider offers on the gun alone or with some acc.
Harley Mackro
harley@harleyscustomcycles.com
603-523-4884

Enjoy

#5 leid

leid

• Regular Group
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Military history, hunting, NFAs.

Posted 07 January 2004 - 07:27 PM

Harley sold it already. I had some history with two 1921ACs as a child fourty+ years ago in New Orleans. That was one of the two. "Gary" posted a picture of a 1921AC on this web site. His gun is marked NOPD and is probably the other TSMG from Chief Henry Morris's office. THANKS leid