Mint 1928a1 On Gunbroker

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Ltcboy

Ltcboy

• Regular Group
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:02 PM

Look dickhead-- As I stated, I got the box with a parts kit that I bought. Since then I have sold the kit with the box. I really dont care if you dont believe me or not. Once again, its really none of your business, but then again nosy little bitches like you have to assume things are the way you think, not they way they really are. Lionheart. It should be Pussyfart. Because thats exactly what you are. You wanna keep your shit talking up, give me a call on the phone asshole. You want to accuse me of illegal activities, say it to me in person Pussyfart.

#42 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:16 PM

It seems somebody forgot that there are rules on this forum! ohmy.gif blink.gif mad.gif cool.gif

#43 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 26 January 2004 - 07:20 PM

PhilOhio is exactly right on target! I was about to post something of a similar sentiment, but Phil beat me to the punch! That's o.k., as long as somone said it! I was about to post that it is becoming more and more difficult to pluck the diamonds from the bullsh*t in this thread!! Yes, Hardrede has an excellent point; We all need to stick together on the Second Amendment and reach out to others! I was about to bring attention to the, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership web site. No doubt the people who established that site are concerned about self-preservation also (and rightfully so)! Think about the Holocaust for a minute. If more people in Germany had fought to preserve their right to own firearms during the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, perhaps more would have avoided the concentration camps!! Think, also, about Native Americans. If they had better access to modern firearms, maybe they wouldn't have been pushed around so much, for the past 500 odd years! Who's next to be pushed around? Maybe it will be you! ohmy.gif sad.gif cool.gif Regards, Walter

P.S. Keep your powder dry! blink.gif

#44 Gunner

Gunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 11:02 PM

Z3, drop this thread? Are you kiddin? This is a lot of fun. It's been a long time since I've seen a couple of grown men act like junior high kids!

#45 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:59 AM

I called the BATFE. They told me that they were going to arrest everyone who posted in this thread. Including me. Well, not really... laugh.gif
Anyway, I respect both sides of the story here. We all know how stupid some of the laws are here in the USA, and we all want to protect our right to own MGs. At the same time we cant control the stupidity of others. I know of folks who swear they can convert this or that into a MG with a file or a piece of cardboard. We are talking about UNREGISTERED MGS HERE. Imported or made here, off the record, its illegal stuff.

We do need to be self-policing ourselves, but only to the degree that makes sense.

The real problem here is the seller ain't breaking the law. Its the buyer who is breaking the law even if they don't know they are breaking the law at the time they complete the purchase. Should WE turn them in? HELL YES/HELL NO. I DONT KNOW.

Am I working for BATFE? Mabye... ph34r.gif

#46 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 27 January 2004 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Ltcboy @ Jan 26 2004, 06:02 PM)
Look dickhead-- It should be Pussyfart. keep your shit give me a call on the phone asshole. person Pussyfart.

Just watch the South Park movie? ltcBOY, I know the distance from your hand to your brain is short, but think before you post (or I will do it for you).

Yes There Are Rules For This Forum! And They Are....

1. No Flaming
2. No Bitching
3. No Illegal Subject Matter - Zero Tolerance!
4. No Insulting Members (name calling)
5. If You Disagree With A Person - Do It Respectfully!

If you want to Flame, Bitch and Insult (rules 1. 2. and 4.)
That is perfectly fine... However do NOT do it here!

Guys, don't encourage him!

#47 Ltcboy

Ltcboy

• Regular Group
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:23 AM

1930'sRust--

After reading what I wrote, I apologize to you and others who read my postings. I apologize for the bad language. However, Lionheart was the first to throw vile insults, and also accuse me in a public forum of having committed illegal activity. I should have never let him to get under my skin, see as I am probably old enough to be his father. I cant stand people who think they know it all and who meddle in others peoples affairs. That was my whole point that I was originally trying to make at the begining of this thread. Lionheart has fit the picture to the tee on that one. I have never met anybody that can tell me what I own and what I have in my possesion. He brings up to light a picture of a gun safe that I sold a while ago. I posted a picture of it and next to it is a box with a PPSH on it. As I stated, I bought this box with the parts kit that it came with at the gun show that I frequent. Lionheart is going to dispute that and openly insult me? I will not stand for some punk to do that. I offered Lionheart to call me on the phone and tell me this stuff personally. He wont because he cant afford the long distance bill. So to all that I offended with the vulgar language, I do apologize, as far as my opinions, I do not. This is a forum, a place where opinions are expressed. If one disagrees, the jugular shoudnt be sought after on the other. THats what some of you did. My opinions pissed you and your little uppitty clique off and the insults started from there. So LIonheart, I respect your opinions, but your just a punk. A punk with a big piehole that keeps flapping away. One day somebody is gonna close it for you. If there is a waiting line you can be rest assured I will stand in line. I maybe older than you but you wont get the best of me. I have fought along side many that you wouldnt even amount to a pimple on their ass.

#48 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:57 AM

Opinions and disagreements are fine. That's why this thread has been alive for as long as it has. My only concern is that everyones tone remain cordial (or at least mostly so!). Just don't say things that would get you punched in the nose (or shot) person to person...

#49 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:46 PM

LTCBOY, after reading what you had to say, I must disagree. My first post on this topic wasn't out of line. I didn't write anything harsh torwards you that you didn't already have coming from your previous posts to other members of this board. As far as anything else, I'm not wasting any further time on the likes of you.

#50 tws63

tws63

• Regular Group
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:16 PM

HEY....DONT STOP NOW.....This is better than OPRAH. laugh.gif

#51 SamG

SamG

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:51 AM

I haven't been here in quite awhile-lots of new (to me) names. I read the three page "discussion" and all I can say is I'd rather have Ltcboy in my corner/foxhole than those who want to phone BATFE or the State Department everytime another gunowner looks cross-eyed. Every gun law since the 2nd amendment was penned is "infringment". Why any believers in freedom and liberty should want to aid the government with that infringement is beyond me. No-I am not advocating nor do I engage in breaking of any gun laws. I am just curious where some guys draw the line-will you rat on any-one for any violation? Which guns will you surrender when the day comes-and which ones will they have to "pry from your cold dead hands"? Will you make a deal with gov.org to turn in someone else if you are allowed to squirrel just one away (because they know you'll never use it, after all you're on their side). This is not a flame and is not aimed at any one person, so take a deep breath before you start swinging. Just food for thought.
P.S. I have not asked on this board about the "Russians" because of the certain conflagration, but I am curious, as I am about all things Thompson. I have an Uncle in London and cousins in Scotland, and Germany, who share my interest in Thompsons (since they've seen mine), they also are intrigued by most things American including "cowboys" and "gangsters". I told them about the deactivated Russians that are legal in some countries. Not being "gun savvy" they don't know where to look for one of the deact/dewats, and I can't help them because it's taboo to even ask about them...and this is the most "free" country in the world!