Enough To Make A Grown Man Cry.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:47 AM

Hardrede, I replied to your earlier email. Let's all see what we can do about ending the 1994 and 1986 laws concerning large capacity magazines and new manufacture/importation of machineguns and parts for civilians (only)! blink.gif smile.gif cool.gif Best regards, Walter

#22 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3456 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:52 AM

Walter,
Have you given up on repealing the 1934 law?

#23 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:54 AM

Arthur, certainly not! However, I would like to concentrate on the more recent, less entrenched, more egregious and objectionable laws first. blink.gif smile.gif cool.gif Regards, Walter

#24 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 01:35 AM

Hardrede, I don't see why newly manufactured Tommies would have to be Franken-Tommies. I think, as Arthur once said (wrote), it is a proven design. All that would be required, once the laws are repealed, would be a company willing to produce a quality product. Those upset by such a development should invest in the stock market, not in Tommies!!! biggrin.gif blink.gif laugh.gif Regards, Walter

P.S. Yes, I realize that Colts and WWII production Thompsons would always command a superior price, as they should. smile.gif