3 replies to this topic

#1 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3636 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:33 AM

yes a little ole lady said its there,had brown wood like material on it,the mag opened in front,and a roll of these red paperstrip things went inside,and it cocked on the side,but when you pulled the trigger it went faaaarpppp!!!!!

it said pat.pending on side and some mark's that might have said m-a--t--te--l or something like that...........i figure what we have here is a rare phoneytype......

probably made after the WAR{what one?}

and might sell on some auction board for lets say wha??$28,000.00 or so maybe more...........

i know i can con her out of it for a six-pack of coke and a case of cuban's..............anybody want in????we can make a killing......................take care,ron/colt21a

p.s. darn she saw the ad's..............its going on e-bay .........

#2 Ron Mills

Ron Mills

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1260 posts
  • Interests:All Thompson models and accessories

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:11 PM

Shucks, we could've retired on that one, right? I had one of those when I was a kid. I think it was $4.99 or so. Watch it go for $100 on Ebay!

#3 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3636 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:54 PM

ron i think i will do the deal.........it was owned by sonny capone.............RARE,EXOTIC,RARE,UNIQUE,only one on the planet.......................i think its worth $100,000 now............maybe devine auction for 250,000 or best offer..........in ten year's maybe a million you think???

if you keep watching all the gun boards,these now go up every week,{maybe days}next will be spot hourly price...........................LOL...........................

i got the fever,yeachhhhoooooo james brown,

take care,ron /colt 21a

#4 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3636 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:25 PM

i will buy the whole kit and kaboodle including the boat anchor>[thats a rusty well used thompson}remember now anything that says thompson is worth big buck's.....

no matter what even a toilet seat.............it can command far more then it's real worth............since the lunatic fringe has stepped into the market...........

i just can't wait to buy five more thompson's.....then GOUGE, GOUGE, GOUGE,GREED,GREED,GREED,MONEY MONEY MAMA!!

wait its all a dream, dorothy are we in kansas yet???

take care,ron /colt21a

p.s. notice lately thompson guys have no sense of humor,sad it was once a fun sport!!!