"gangster Guns" Tonite 021204 History Channel 9pm

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 13 February 2004 - 01:51 PM

Arthur, as much as you may not like Martha Stewart's cooking, I have never heard of it killing anyone! biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#22 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 13 February 2004 - 08:47 PM

Ok, Ok, LBJ had about as much to do with the JFK killing as the Clinton's did with that Foster guy over the Whitewater thing.................oh shit.

#23 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 13 February 2004 - 09:39 PM

Vince Foster obviously knew too much! biggrin.gif He had to go, in the Clinton way of thinking!! ohmy.gif blink.gif cool.gif

#24 junglewalk

junglewalk

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:The 98k rifle, MP-40 & 44; the Thompson.......reloading, HO scale military miniatures.......

Posted 13 February 2004 - 09:48 PM

huh.gif You'al are mistaken...Castro hated JFK, because of the attempted invasion of his island; therefore, Oswald , a commie wanna-be, was recruited to take out JFK, with the help of an unknown Cuban, who fired those deadly shots ffrom the sewer grade,under the grassie knoll, right ? unsure.gif

Long blonde hairs found in Vince Foster's shorts; body layed out on incline at Ft.Marcey prk, like at attention horzontally; Gun in wrong hand & could not have shot himself the way gun was in the wrong hand; No dirt on shoes, even though he should have walked 200yds cross country; absence of big time blood around body if he shot himself there; 38cal pistol, that family could not ID.............

#25 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 09:53 PM

Interesting hypothesis, Junglewalk. smile.gif However, I think Oswald was a deluded individual, who thought he would impress Castro and/or the Soviets, by assasinating Kennedy! cool.gif Regards, Walter

P.S. This in no way negates the Johnson involvement. After all, every criminal act requires a patsy! blink.gif ph34r.gif

#26 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:20 PM

In Vince Foster's case, he, himself, was framed as the patsy! ohmy.gif blink.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif

#27 TommyGunner

TommyGunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:The Tommy Gun (duh)
    Fedora Linux
    Hunting

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:36 AM

I can't beleive none of you guys ever heard of the "gat". This board is full of suprises. I have heard and read of that many times. Just can't remember the sources. The new thing of reffering to hand guns as a "gat" is a "biting" off the thompson nickname. My 02 fwiw

#28 Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 768 posts
  • Interests:Travel, sun worshiper, margaritas, hot chicks, painting, scuba diving, movies, collecting movie memorabilia and autographs, guns, hot chicks, micro-beers, hot chicks, and did I say hot chicks?

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:54 AM

Hey you mugs, I hope your hittin on all eight and rollin in the mazuma. Me, I got no kick, everything's jake. if your ever in The Big Easy, drop a dime in the Ameche, we can dip the bill with giggle juice and then go squirt metal with the roscoe and my chopper. Yea, we can burn plenty of powder and pump plenty of metal, so bring loads of lettuce if you bring your Chicago Piano. Careful where you shoot, don't wanna get lead poisoning and end up in a wooden kimono, savvy? I gotta blow, got a skirt who's in a jam, shes a looker with great gams and plenty of jack. I'm takin it on the heel and toe.

Mike Hammer wink.gif

#29 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 11:17 AM

Mike, did you overdose on Miller's Crossing,with a dash of Pirates of the Carribean thrown in for good measure? blink.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif It's always a good time to squirt some lead from 'roscoe', or a 'chopper'!! biggrin.gif Regards, Walter

#30 SecondAmend

SecondAmend

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:15 PM

gat, noun, short for gatling, from Gatling gun. Slang: PISTOL

Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, 1986.

No direct reference to machine guns but the Gatling gun reference may indirectly lead to machine guns.

#31 TommyGunner

TommyGunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:The Tommy Gun (duh)
    Fedora Linux
    Hunting

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:25 PM

SecondAmend,

Good posibility of the orign I think. cool.gif

#32 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 18 February 2004 - 07:13 PM

Walter63a,
Foster was a patsy,... for ever being involved with Hillary... the real reason he was waxed. How come she was allowed to ransack his office 6 hours before D.C.`s finest got there?Hmmmm...I smell an intern in the closet...out.