Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:30 PM

FWIW... Mine is version 5.3.0.900

#22 JimFromFL

JimFromFL

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1877 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:33 PM

I really meant to join today but forgot about the time.

BTW, what time does it convert to for EST?

#23 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:36 PM

The only thing I can think of, is that possibly, during a Windows update, I clicked the wrong thing. ohmy.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif Regards, Walter

#24 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:37 PM

9:00, P.M., Jim. smile.gif

#25 TD.

TD.

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2883 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:09 PM

John,
Thanks for the chat room tonight. For those of you that have not tried it, you are really missing out on some good conversation. Walter, it appears you have a corrupted DDL file, but that is only a guess on my part. Hopefully, you can find a replacement or a fix and join us again.
Tom

#26 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:22 PM

Walter, I am very sorry that you are missing the chats, you did connect just fine before. I would never ask you to do a format for the chat, but I think that there is another way. Join the ventrilo forum at the ventrilo site and ask some questions, they will fix you up I bet.

We had a good discussion including the 9mm conversion by PhilOhio, JC Devine auctions and prices, the very neat Junglewalk at the Knob creek range and a number of other topics.

Join in each week to learn something new about Thompsons. I have been on the board for 3 years and I learn something new each chat session.

Jr

#27 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:33 PM

John, I'll have to try the forums at Ventrilo. blink.gif smile.gif Thanks, Walter

#28 junglewalk

junglewalk

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:The 98k rifle, MP-40 & 44; the Thompson.......reloading, HO scale military miniatures.......

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:48 PM

smile.gif Yes ! I actually made it into the chat-rm...It was great to talk to John Jr, PhilOhio, TD &Clt45 Auto. There is so much to talk about, and so little time it seems. Time just zoomed by........I am amazed that each person brings with him, a specialty, something in particular that has been developed to a fine art,Ha!.........mine is 'hot air', according to the wife. I learned more tonight, from some fine Thompson gentlemen....Thanks John Jr... smile.gif

Walter; you are doing the right thing by going to Microsoft's site and getting updated...I had to, cause I downloaded Ventrilo, but it would not work. I had not updated 'Windows" since 2001 !!!.....After updating, then it would allow Ventrilo to be employed............jw ohmy.gif

#29 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:52 PM

Thanks Junglewalk! smile.gif I hope to speak with you, and all the 'fireside boys', next week! biggrin.gif cool.gif Regards, Walter

#30 DDAYJune6

DDAYJune6

• Regular Group
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:56 PM

damn i missed out mad.gif

was hoping to learn a few things

guess spending some time with the ol gf was a little more important eh?

#31 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:59 PM

Understandable, DDayJune6! biggrin.gif However, watch your p's and q's, soldier! tongue.gif smile.gif cool.gif

#32 DDAYJune6

DDAYJune6

• Regular Group
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:59 PM

hey i got an idea for y'all

this site http://nrgservers.net/vent/ has ventrillo servers.

they cost 4 bucks a month, and are on all the time so the server would be up 24/7 and anyone could join anytime they wanted so people could be in there anytime, not just sunday night

seems worth looking into to me

#33 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 12:02 AM

DDayJun6, email John, Jr. with your suggestion! smile.gif biggrin.gif Regards, Walter