- - - - -

Thompson Parts Sets From Russia?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_LSu Tiger_*

Guest_LSu Tiger_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:27 PM

I saw a listing on Auction Arms for dewat/part sets from Russia. ohmy.gif The price is good, and I was wondering if anyone else had heard of them. Here's a link to their website. The pics won't load for me, either. Thanks in advance.[URL=http://www.olrus,newmail.ru/]

#2 michael

michael

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:World War II Landing Ship Tank (LST's)
    firearms

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:44 PM

Others will responds as well, I am sure. This has been discussed much here. Search back in the postings for long discussion. To make a long story short... its illegal to import. No way around current Thompson prices. We'd all like it to be different but its not the case.

#3 TSMGguy

TSMGguy

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2121 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, old airplanes, and guns.

Posted 17 February 2004 - 11:30 AM

LSu Tiger: Would you verify the web address please? It would have been fun to take a look.

#4 LSU Tiger

LSU Tiger

Long Time Member

• Board Donor
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Military weapons from the 1700's to present day, pipe smokig and collecting, straight razor shaving, collecting WW II US uniforms, weapons, and equipment. Thompsons, especially!

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:51 PM

TSMGguy, send an email and I can respond with a clickable link. Doesn't the clickable link work? unsure.gif

#5 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 17 February 2004 - 03:28 PM

LSU Tiger, you stated,"Doesn't the clickable link work?" It appears that it doesn't. Anyway, I have heard that this seller was recently booted off GunsAmerica. NONE of these Parts can be shipped here to the US. So there isn't a point to even post such material. As Michael pointed out, this topic has been posted countless times, and therefore there isn't a need to do it again, and again. Why waste valuable board space on topics like this, when none of us can obtain any of those Parts/Demilled Guns anyway? Just my .02 FWIW mad.gif .

Edited by LIONHART, 17 February 2004 - 05:04 PM.

#6 SgtMartin

SgtMartin

• Regular Group
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:01 PM

easy...

#7 DDAYJune6

DDAYJune6

• Regular Group
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:30 PM

simmer down now!