OT Group Buy on Timers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PK.

PK.

Technical Expert

• Board Benefactor
  • 1567 posts
  • Interests:Full time gunsmith who loves Thompsons, 35+ years experience.

Posted 11 July 2003 - 10:19 AM

Seeing how everyone is testing the new board, letís try this;

Putting together a group buy on Shooting Chrony Speed Timer 3000, should be in the $75-$80 range.

Check it out at this URL: http://chrony.ca/timer.mv It doesnít mention that this unit will give ROF information for automatic fire, but conversation on two occasions with the company confirms it will.

Now you will be able to practice for shoot next month!

E mail if interested.

#2 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 11 July 2003 - 11:26 AM

PK. , Checking the black dot ...

#3 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:15 PM

PK. Intended to say something this morning... Go to Bowers NFA discussion board. I can't locate the post off hand but, someone was interested in what equipment to use to measure ROF. Phone rang or something and ... I dropped the ball. May be an individual for the group buy?

#4 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:57 PM

So, not to be rude here as you are THE man but, is this the start of a new "nick"name ... black dot? Well, I guess I'm shut out of the boards for a while ....