There's No Way This Is Legal

Here's the link

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayi...itemnum=5513664

He says that the rear half of the bolt functions and that the receiver was made by rewelding a demilled receiver. Is this guy asking to have his door kicked down? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but this guy really shouldn't be trying to sell this on the internet. Just my $.02

-bob

I'm with you on this one... It is very specific how things are demilled.... And putting it back together again and demilling to your specs is not an option as far as I know...

Plus he has it on ebayâ„¢ along with all his other demilled to ebaYâ„¢ specs guns....

permanently deactivated to comply with eBay regulations

This guy has been selling these for years. Or at least trying to. His prices are outrageous. He will list the same gun or at least picture, for a year or so. I don't think it has ever sold at his reserve. And he is in Kommyfornia to boot, or JackBoot if you will.

He had this on evilbay for a long time. If I remember right, his location is "my safe"! I believe it was also listed as San Fran at one time.

Stay Away!

personally anybody can do what they want.even break the law.............but it is the penalty they pay for a action.......

it must be the ying and yang thing......or a cause for a reaction to a action........ya -da ya-da...............

if he has fun with it, who am i to judge dredd!!!!

there is enough of this stuff to drive you bat's..........just ignore it................and get on with your fun collecting.......

ron