4 replies to this topic

#1 bobbarker

bobbarker

• Regular Group
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:41 PM

Here's the link
http://www.auctionar...itemnum=5513664

He says that the rear half of the bolt functions and that the receiver was made by rewelding a demilled receiver. Is this guy asking to have his door kicked down? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but this guy really shouldn't be trying to sell this on the internet. Just my $.02
-bob

#2 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 29 February 2004 - 09:07 PM

I'm with you on this one... It is very specific how things are demilled.... And putting it back together again and demilling to your specs is not an option as far as I know...

Plus he has it on ebay™ along with all his other demilled to ebaY™ specs guns....

permanently deactivated to comply with eBay regulations

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4581 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 29 February 2004 - 10:13 PM

This guy has been selling these for years. Or at least trying to. His prices are outrageous. He will list the same gun or at least picture, for a year or so. I don't think it has ever sold at his reserve. And he is in Kommyfornia to boot, or JackBoot if you will.

#4 giantpanda4

giantpanda4

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2086 posts
  • Interests:Mechanical toys - cars, instruments, and of course - guns. The 1921-28 thompsons are the epitomy of perfection for a mechanical device that fills all my interests!

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:00 PM

He had this on evilbay for a long time. If I remember right, his location is "my safe"! I believe it was also listed as San Fran at one time.

Stay Away!

#5 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3477 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:27 PM

personally anybody can do what they want.even break the law.............but it is the penalty they pay for a action.......

it must be the ying and yang thing......or a cause for a reaction to a action........ya -da ya-da...............

if he has fun with it, who am i to judge dredd!!!!

there is enough of this stuff to drive you bat's..........just ignore it................and get on with your fun collecting.......

ron