• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chitowngangster

chitowngangster

Outlaw History Expert - Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 10:20 PM

After disappointedly finding out that i will never own a real thompson because of Canada's archaic laws,I will have to satisfy myself with shooting off my Thompson MGC model gun.It's as close as i can get. sad.gif
Check out the photo.In back of me on the shelf above my shoulder are two St. Valentine's day massacre bricks from the actual wall.One is now on loan at the Gerald Ford Museum in Michigan.On the floor beside my foot is a section of Al capone's bathroom wall.Tiles he imported from Italy for use in his bathroom for his suite in the Lexington Hotel.

user posted image
Cheers fellas!
Mario

When you have the time check out my websites
My Webpage
My Webpage

Edited by chitowngangster, 05 March 2004 - 10:42 PM.

#2 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 04 March 2004 - 10:32 PM

Wow chitown, period look in clothing too! You and the 1930's Rust (aka: Chris Anderson, one of our board administrators and Kentucky State Trooper) should get together for a photo op., maybe at the TCA Show this Summer in Fairfax, VA. blink.gif biggrin.gif Regards, Walter

P.S. He's the guy you see in the image on the opening page to this site: www.machinegunbooks.com rolleyes.gif

P.P.S. You would have been a great extra in, "Miller's Crossing!" cool.gif

#3 chitowngangster

chitowngangster

Outlaw History Expert - Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Walter63a @ Mar 4 2004, 10:32 PM)
Wow chitown, period look in clothing too! You and the 1930's Rust (aka: Chris Anderson, one of our board administrators and Kentucky State Trooper) should get together for a photo op., maybe at the TCA Show this Summer in Fairfax, VA. blink.gif biggrin.gif Regards, Walter

P.S. He's the guy you see in the image on the opening page to this site: www.machinegunbooks.com rolleyes.gif

P.P.S. You would have been a great extra in, "Miller's Crossing!" cool.gif

Walter63a

Thank-you for the kind words Yes, he also looks quite the part doesn't he?(1930's rust).Wish i had the real tommy though!(Can't legally own that here).

Best looking gun ever made.It certainly made the Twenties roar!!!

Mario tongue.gif