Camden Tennesee

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 beechnut

beechnut

• Regular Group
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:18 PM

Anyone heading up to Camden this weekend?

March Machinegun Madness

If you're there stop by lane 49, I'll be there. Also shooting the subgun match that weekend.

#2 TN.Frank

TN.Frank

• Regular Group
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, firearms, Hockey, Drag Racing,Hockey,Bull Riding, and Hockey.

Posted 17 March 2004 - 12:14 PM

Where is Camden? I'm in Crossville, how far away is it from there? I'd like to go and watch, I think that'd be a hoot. Maybe I can talk my brother into going, it'd sounds like it'd be a fun day out. ph34r.gif

#3 beechnut

beechnut

• Regular Group
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:10 PM

I couldn't say where it is with respect to you, but Camden is about halfway between Memphis and Nashville on the North side of I40. We figured it's about an 8-8.5hr drive from the DFW area.

I've never been to the Camden shoot before, but I have heard it's much more shooter friendly than the KCR shoots. I wasn't too impressed with KCR. We'll see how this shoot turns out.

#4 TN.Frank

TN.Frank

• Regular Group
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, firearms, Hockey, Drag Racing,Hockey,Bull Riding, and Hockey.

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:21 PM

So I'd be lookin' at about 300 miles, one way. With gas prices the way they are I don't know if I could do that or not. Well, heck, it was worth asking about anyway. sad.gif