Jump to content

- - - - -

Found A Wh 28

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkeye_Joe


    Long Time RKI Member

  • Board Benefactor
  • 2487 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 April 2004 - 02:31 PM

Ok, I've found a WH 28 on a Form 4, biggrin.gif out of my home state. unsure.gif I've rec'd word from my CLEO he will sign off. I have the Class III Dealer in my state ready to take the transfer. I have the money.. what will happen now?? What steps will this take? Will I have to pay for two transfers or only one? Lead me through the process guys..... blink.gif
  • 0

#2 full auto 45

full auto 45

    Respected Member

  • Board Benefactor
  • 5007 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Looking over your shoulder right now
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 01 April 2004 - 02:52 PM

Pay the man for the gun first. Right now, log off and get money to him or it will be gone. Then download a form 4 from www.titleii.com and fill it out and send a money order or cashiers check for $200 to the address that is listed on the form. You will have to get your PD to fill out the finger print cards for you also. Send it all to them via express mail or UPS/Fedex next day service. Then sit and wiat for about 4-6 months. you will pay only the $200 for the one transfer. If it came from out of state you may have to pay for 2. Good luck and post photo's of it and any info you have on it.

Form 4, $200 tax transfer

and of course to tell you are a citizen of the United States of America you fill out this form,

citizenship form

Fill these out in duplicate and send them in. Also keep a copy for yourself, just in case they "misplace" it.
  • 0

#3 AZDoug


    Regular Member

  • Regular Group
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 12:55 AM

Two transfers. $200 from the seller to your C3 dealer, $200 from your dealer to you.

The seller has to fill out the form 4's and sign them, and should send them to your dealer so he can send them in with the first $200.

ATF will send one form 4 back to the original seller and then he will ship the gun to your dealer.

Then you do the form 4 thing with your dealer

  • 0

#4 JimFromFL


    Long Time RKI Member

  • Regular Group
  • 1996 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

Posted 02 April 2004 - 06:56 PM

Don't forget to purchase a drum and lots of mags.
  • 0

#5 catnipman


    Regular Member

  • Regular Group
  • 256 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hygiene, Colorado
  • Interests:Tommy guns, what else? Actually, other machine guns too, vegetable gardening, cooking, PCs, woodworking, football, travel, cinema, books, medicine, nutrition, politics, cats, and art.

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

Phil, we just head out to the local pumpkin farm outlet right after Halloween and load our pickups to the gunwales for free.
  • 0