• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:10 PM

Well my deposit on the WH 1928 has arrived and been accepted by the owner. He's in contact with my Class 3 dealer getting the first transfer started.....I'm real excited.. I know it's gonna be a long time coming but it's been years waiting for South Carolina to finally become a Class 3 State...so...a little longer won't kill me...I hope.. Here's a picture of her ...

user posted image

#2 LSU Tiger

LSU Tiger

Long Time Member

• Board Donor
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Military weapons from the 1700's to present day, pipe smokig and collecting, straight razor shaving, collecting WW II US uniforms, weapons, and equipment. Thompsons, especially!

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:21 PM

Lucky @^&(%*$^#%@&$&# biggrin.gif Hope it comes through fast!

#3 REISINGSTAR

REISINGSTAR

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:31 PM

She looks well worth waiting for!!CONGRATS!!!! biggrin.gif
REISINGSTAR

#4 hawksnest

hawksnest

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1020 posts
  • Interests:Class III weapons

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:48 PM

Hawkeye_Joe: Waiting for your baby to arrive will let you know how all expectant fathers feel. Helpless, knowing there is nothing you can do to speed things up! But when your baby finally arrives - Well worth the wait. Use the time to pick a name. Hang in there.

#5 junglewalk

junglewalk

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:The 98k rifle, MP-40 & 44; the Thompson.......reloading, HO scale military miniatures.......

Posted 08 April 2004 - 06:13 PM

Wonderful looking gun, Joe ! wink.gif Time will go by, and you will have it soon.. rolleyes.gif .It just happened to me, and now , the wait didn't seem so bad for two transfers... blink.gif .............jw

#6 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 01:39 PM

Yes .. I had that in mind to get a better set of grip woods for it. I was told that there were three XXX mags to go with it. I'm looking at drums now but am ignorant about pricing...The one I posted about last month on Gunbroker was pretty much denounced as overpriced at 799.00 and if the Ban Sunsets I know prices will drop...what should I be looking at for an "L" drum?