Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 13 May 2004 - 08:31 PM

Looking at this from a parent`s point of view,having been a part of raising 7 children...I question why Mr. Berg was not more concerned with his son`s whereabouts and well being just a little sooner than last month.Perhaps he would not have to endure the ultimate parental nightmare of out living your child and at the same time suffer the humiliation of becoming the democraps pathetic poster boy.I pray for Mr.Berg in that he find out the truth of all that has happened and that he will come to grips with what is left of his life on earth,my .02,out.

#22 hawksnest

hawksnest

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1031 posts
  • Interests:Class III weapons

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:42 PM

PhilOhio has described my thoughts on this matter better than I could ever express them. We must continue to fight the war on terror and terrorism abroad so that we do not have to fight it here at home. Sadly there are those who have seized this tragedy for their own political goals.

#23 Nick Iannamico

Nick Iannamico

Founding Admin

• 906 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:47 PM

Please don't think that I support in anyway shape or form what Michael Berg has expressed in the media... That's not the case, and I just heard of this today on my way home from work.

On the other hand I get really pissed when any American is Murdered by American hating people!!

#24 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:21 AM

I watched that video yesterday. I think everyone should see what kind of blood thirsty sick fucks we are againts. Remember, they want all of us to die, not just some kid in Iraq. These people have no sense of reason or mercy. It it were up to me, to bad it not, I would say start with every male over the age of 8 and pick them off. i know you guys will say how can you shoot kids, well you don't lead them as much! But remember, they grow up and strap bombs to their bodies and away they go! It is a true shame for any American to go through that. I has changed my view on these people forever. I didn't trust them before, now I really have hate for them.

#25 TommyFan

TommyFan

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:48 AM

I agree completely Mike. I tried to burn a copy last night, as people are so damned short minded they'll forget about this too if somebody doesn't rub there nose in it enough. The animals who did this are the same group that brought on 9-11 and we need to make it clear to anybody who thinks we are wrong to be over there that either all of them or all of us will be dead before it stops.
I don't care what any soft headed asshole says about us being wrong, that " Islam is a religion of peace". Go order a copy of the Koran from Amazon.com, and read it and come back and talk to me.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

#26 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 15 May 2004 - 11:49 AM

Yes, I too saw and was digusted by Michael Berg's performance. ohmy.gif I am a man of my word, but I will not stupidly contribute, indirectly, to the traitorous Democrats. Nick, none of us knew what was to unfold in the last few days, since Nicholas Berg's tragic death. I will, however, gladly contribute to keep this board going, or to improve it. smile.gif Just let me know. As to Nicholas Berg, I must agree with PhilOhio. This young man was warned, by our State Department, just like any other American traveling abroad, that it was unsafe to go to Iraq. Yet, he chose to go there! blink.gif If someone climbs over the wall to the tiger pen at a zoo, do we blame the zookeeper when the inevitable tragedy occurs? cool.gif Regards, Walter

#27 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 15 May 2004 - 04:28 PM

Nick--
Like you, I had no idea of these new facts, until Phil pointed them outl. Yea, I agree with the guys here; place my donation toward the website. Again, thanks for everything!