M1a1 And Sterling Part Kits For Sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MG08MAXIM

MG08MAXIM

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:In the Marines 83-87. Collecting WWI & WWII military firearms and or part kits. Here are some that I have: M1A1 Thompson, MP28, Sten MKII. MKIII, MKV, Bren MKI, MKII, PPSH41, MP40, Russian Maxim w/mount, Vickers MKII w/tripod, Schwarzlose w/tripod, 1919A4 w/1942 tripod, and my favorite MG08 Maxim (sadly, no sled mount, yet). Got married about a year ago and now building our dream house on 5 acres and will be moving in 04/15/04, so, gun buying has been put on hold for a couple months!

Posted 12 May 2004 - 10:07 AM

Hi Guys,
I'm not going to mess with Ebay (Evilbay) on this, so I'd like to sell this here. I have a spare M1A1 parts set (good condition) and Sterling Mk4 parts set (both complete) that I would like to sell. $550.00 (o.b.o) gets both. I'll also throw in a correct dia. tube for the Sterling to make a dummy gun and will pay the shipping and insurance. Reply on this board or email me: rlawson@cinbelt.com

Thanks!
Rob

#2 PK.

PK.

Technical Expert

• Board Benefactor
  • 1567 posts
  • Interests:Full time gunsmith who loves Thompsons, 35+ years experience.

Posted 12 May 2004 - 10:25 AM

If anyone wants to split this, I'd be interested in the Sterling

#3 giantpanda4

giantpanda4

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2061 posts
  • Interests:Mechanical toys - cars, instruments, and of course - guns. The 1921-28 thompsons are the epitomy of perfection for a mechanical device that fills all my interests!

Posted 12 May 2004 - 11:21 AM

I am interested in the M1A1 parts.

email me!

#4 MG08MAXIM

MG08MAXIM

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:In the Marines 83-87. Collecting WWI & WWII military firearms and or part kits. Here are some that I have: M1A1 Thompson, MP28, Sten MKII. MKIII, MKV, Bren MKI, MKII, PPSH41, MP40, Russian Maxim w/mount, Vickers MKII w/tripod, Schwarzlose w/tripod, 1919A4 w/1942 tripod, and my favorite MG08 Maxim (sadly, no sled mount, yet). Got married about a year ago and now building our dream house on 5 acres and will be moving in 04/15/04, so, gun buying has been put on hold for a couple months!

Posted 12 May 2004 - 11:25 AM

I can ship each parts set to seperate locations (I'll pay) if you two decide to split this. No problem

Thanks!
Rob

#5 MG08MAXIM

MG08MAXIM

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

I am having server problems (won't let me email my pictures to anyone) I will email the pictures to the members who asked for them Thursday morning) sorry!

#6 MG08MAXIM

MG08MAXIM

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 08:22 AM

Both kits sold to one buyer. SOLD PENDING, Thanks for all the interest and replys!