3 replies to this topic

#1 Deputy 89C6

Deputy 89C6

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:59 PM

Hey guys,

I was wondering how many of you planned on attending the sub gun shoot at Old Trails Rifle & Pistol Club near Richmond Indiana next month? I've been a member of Old Trails for over twenty years...it's an outstanding place to shoot.

If anyone who has not been there before would like for me to post directions on how to get to the range just let me know.

Steve

http://www.otrpc.com/

#2 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

I'll be there! I'm a member of the club too and will be helping on stage 3. It's gonna be a great shoot. If anyone's interested please ask, we'll post directions. Hope to see you there.

CJR

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:21 PM

I was just thinking today about that. I will try very hard to drive all that way to shoot. It is a long way for me you know. CJ, send me some more details about it or call me with them. My babies are wanting out of thier cage.

#4 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 18 May 2004 - 07:20 AM

Mike, et al, here's the link to the website for the subgun match.
http://www.issmc.com/