Bearding The Lion In His Den

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:39 AM

I did a search for the ole' AWB. I wanted to post more stuff about that poll. We'll I ran into a predominately liberal forum. If you want to have some fun, I've provided you with a link. Some of you long winded, glib, and otherwise evil members (you know who you are), may wish to attack this goober making all these bogus points about AWs. Incidentally, I got in my two cents; my name on the board is ralfslat. (I did feel a little funny getting on a board designed for teens. Hey, they brought up the topic of AWB.

http://www.teenspot....15&pagenumber=1

#2 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:03 PM

Hey Ralph,
Is this what it has come too? Stalking in a teen chat-room?? smile.gif
Heh Heh...
Zamm

#3 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:05 PM

Oh, sorry, thought you were talking to them about the "Average White Band" (AWB)
smile.gif
Zippo

#4 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:34 PM

Zamm--
Hey, what can I say. Liberals are everywhere and at all ages. I know! blink.gif I used to be one before I got a job. blink.gif

#5 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4584 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:10 PM

I posted my 2 pennies worth

under the name "oosk"

lets see what kind of hoot I get on this one.

#6 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:16 PM

Good job, full auto. If you thought that one was fun. Here's another more recent thread.

http://www.teenspot....=assault weapon

#7 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:17 PM

Let's just say you can call me Mr. Hart.

#8 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4584 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:56 PM

I hought that was you "Mr. Hart"
I posted one on the other spot also. Now I've got to start working on the other videos!