Tsmg Cases

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mgdoc8307

mgdoc8307

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Class 3's of all kinds. Currently shoot several hk's uzi,m16. Also deliver babies on the side. Motorcycles-two antique Triumphs, sportscars-1965 Cobra and 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe. Scuba diving.

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:45 AM

Being relatively new to the TSMG world I need thoughts ie pros and cons of the "FBI" vs the"Police" repro cases as a resting place for my recently acquired WH when I'm not shooting and having an absolute blast with it. Thanks, Michael

#2 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:56 AM

Greg Fox in Orlando Florida and a memeber of this board has the best cases I've seen, out there. I think they run about $589. He has both FBI & the Police case as well as the Indiana salesmans case. Great guy with lots of information. The difference between the FBI and police is the FBI has the drum and mags on the left hand side of the case with the buttstock on the right. The Police has clips on the left, stock in middle and drum on the right. The police case will have a extra latch on the sides of the case also. Several members here have Fox cases and love 'em. I don't remember Gregs email off hand but I'm sure he will respond.

#3 1921A

1921A

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 531 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:25 AM

Michael:

Our cases are $539 for the Police and FBI models and $589 for the Indiana model. Shipping averages $28 UPS depending on your location. Pictures are available and there is plenty of feedback from purchasers on this board and others.

Jerry Prasser is also marketing a very good FBI case you might want to look at. I don't know how to contact him but I'm sure some one on this board will.

Thanks for your interest,

Greg Fox
(407) 339-1001
m1921a@aol.com

Edited by 1921A, 01 January 2008 - 02:27 PM.

#4 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:47 PM

Thanks Greg. Couldn't remember.

#5 mgdoc8307

mgdoc8307

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Class 3's of all kinds. Currently shoot several hk's uzi,m16. Also deliver babies on the side. Motorcycles-two antique Triumphs, sportscars-1965 Cobra and 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe. Scuba diving.

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for your help. After talking with Greg I believe I'm going to order a "Police Case"

#6 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:59 PM

Hey, look what I found........

Recon Ordnance Company - Jerry Prasser
Specialties: Class 3
P.O. Box 829
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
Phone: (920) 922-1515
FAX: (920) 922-0737
E-mail: reconordREMOVETHISSPAMGARD@aol.com

#7 DC Chris

DC Chris

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 408 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 03:05 PM

This question comes up quite a bit....

Maybe this information should be added to the FAQ as sources for cases?

Chris.

#8 Sig

Sig

Respected Member and Board Benefactor

• 1626 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 03:24 PM

Now that is a man confident of his product.
Greg gave his competitor a mention as another source.
Sure wish I could deal with more people like that instead of people trying to hide everything.
michael

#9 SecondAmend

SecondAmend

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 610 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:53 PM

As well as sources in the FAQs, please include photos of the (at least three readily available) different types - police, FBI, and IN.

#10 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:45 PM

This is the FBI style case. Note the buttstock is on the right hand side and the drum on the left with mags in the middle. This is one a friend got with the 1921 Colt he just bought. The case as far as the old man knows, it came with it when he bought it, is either original or made long ago. He couldn't remember.

user posted image