Pictures Of Your Tommy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 06 June 2004 - 04:11 PM

Nick,

Is there a place on the board which members can post pictures of their Thompsons for other members to see?

I think it would be great for reference Colts, Savages, Westys, Pearls and even registered conversions of 27A1s!- "a picture IS worth a thousand words! wink.gif

If there is not , could a place be made for this or would it suck up to much bandwidth? sad.gif

Norm

#2 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 06 June 2004 - 04:34 PM

Thanks Phil, I found it! wink.gif

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4627 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 06 June 2004 - 05:30 PM

Here........or email to me and I'll post them on my site and you can link to that.

Thompson Photo Page

#4 Poprivit

Poprivit

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:19 PM

Colt21a - do you have any photos of the "good 'ol days" - say back in the 50s or 60s
when collecting was still sorta' possible for the average person? I've got a few copies of The Gun Report from the
70s when guys like Arnold Marcus Chernoff and Fort Carson Antiques (now an optomitrist bldg.) were around, but
nothing about NFA guns or goings on. TheThe period of 10 to 15 years after WWII must have been
v. interesting as far as Thompson collecting.

#5 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4627 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:18 PM

Ron, send them on. I would love to have some "new" old stuff to post. I won't use any names on my site unless you say it's ok.

mrhsharkey@att.net