• Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 15 June 2004 - 12:25 AM

i will

#2 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 629 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 15 June 2004 - 10:16 AM

Just need a 1928 military vertical fore end (preferably in the British pattern with the swivel on the side). Do you have one for an old customer?

#3 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 629 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 15 June 2004 - 04:40 PM

You had said "To All The Thompson Buyers: here only." Did not know if you meant people who had bought stuff from you that you had previously sold on this forum (I haven't because I already have the items you have offered for sale to date and I don't want to be greedy) or if it was open to all forum members including those who have not yet purchased anything from you on off this forum (I fall into the later category). Just gettin' a clarification. That's fine, I'll wait smile.gif

#4 v188

v188

• Regular Group
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 04:54 PM

Ron,

I'm confused on what I need to be a "Buyer", but I'd sure like on that list. I jus got to shoot my Savage M1 last weekend for the first time. I still can't take it home, pending Fm 4, but .......I'm drooling in anticipation.