• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Darth_Kitten

Darth_Kitten

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 05:23 PM

I can't believe it, but I got my tax stamp today for my sbr form 1 in about a month. I sent the application off the end of may, and it was waiting for me when I got home today. FYI I applied via my corporation and did not have to get the CLEO signoff, I wonder if that makes any difference.
Wow is all I can say.
Mark

#2 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:28 PM

Darth Kitten--
Congrats on the quick return of your form. It would appear the Corp. status is why it went through so quick. Incidentally, I just posted some questions about incorporating, on our "non-related Thompson Topics" forum. Would you mind taking a look there and see if you could answer any of my questions. Thanks.

#3 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:35 AM

Darth Kitten,

That's cool. It seems the ATF is moving at a quicker pace these days than in previous years.

I am still waiting on my form 4. Unfortunantly, there were two errors (one on the form 4 and one on the fingerprint cards) so I am in for a long wait.

Enjoy that SBR!

Norm

#4 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:11 AM

Norm--
Doesn't that just bite! You make a little error or leave something out and it sets you back several months. In my case, it was leaving out the Sheriff's title. It cost me four more months and a lot of worry; probably could have been done in a phone call. Don't get me wrong; I'm still grateful that we have the process at all.

#5 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:27 PM

Sgt,

Yeah it does bite. This transfer is moving slower than Monique and Bowser! laugh.gif

And AFTER the form 4 clears, it has to go straight to PK!

Norm sad.gif