- - - - -

Interesting Site

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 11:02 AM

Just received an email pointing me to this site

Mob Wear

Worth taking a peek at!

user posted image

If you're into glorifying mass killers!

#2 TOMMY SMG

TOMMY SMG

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:My interests are four wheeling, target shooting, JD 4020 tractors, chating with you guys on this site and my Thompson SMG collection.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 11:49 AM

Is that Al Capones grand daughter??? laugh.gif !!!!!...... and wouldn't you raise some eye-brows if you took your Thompson to the range with that "Happy Valentines Day - Big Al" tee-shirt on!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif !!! That "ChicagoTypewriter" tee-shirt is pretty cool. cool.gif

#3 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 12:18 PM

Between the Car, the Dame, and the Thompson, I'd take the Gun!

#4 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 03:42 PM

Lionhart, I couldn't agree more. rolleyes.gif smile.gif Rust, when I first read the name, I thought it was a place to buy period clothing, as in, "Roaring Twenties-Dust Bowl Thirties." sad.gif blink.gif tongue.gif Oh, well! ohmy.gif cool.gif Regards, Walter

#5 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:17 PM

Lionhart--
How can you say that about that pretty young lady? Shame on you! I'll take the Thompson while you work on those dating skills. biggrin.gif

#6 fred

fred

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:My 1928AC, MGs in general, 1960's toys.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:42 PM

Roger that gun statement...

#7 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 06:30 PM

Sgt., I guess we're just barbarians (Vikings, Huns, etc.), since we are unromantic about our women and love our weapons too much-if that is possible. smile.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif Regards, Walter

#8 Ron A

Ron A

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Collector of Thompson guns & items<br>Colt single actions<br>Native American items - pre 1900

Posted 27 August 2003 - 07:16 PM

Pass on the gun - its one of the plastic pellet firing guns - note hatch on top of drum. Stick with the girl, unless she is blowup plastic also.

#9 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4541 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 27 August 2003 - 07:41 PM

Nothing wrong with a little plastic in a women.Some of my favorites had a couple of nice pieces of plastic in 'em...............hardy! har! har! laugh.gif

#10 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 27 August 2003 - 10:02 PM

Boo--
You guys shattered my illusion in both the gun and the girl. Hope the car runs. LOL tongue.gif