#1 RickV

RickV

• Regular Group
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 11:37 AM

****SOLD**** Thanks much! Rick
========================================
Folks,

I've decided to sell my Westy "L" drum. It's in great condition and works like a champ in my 27a1. Asking price is $700.00 plus postage -- about $10.00 Priority mail with Tracking number. I'll consider trades or serious counter offers. Although I really don't have a lot of wiggle room in there. As far as trades, I collect WWII Japanese rifles soooooo..... Anyway, if anyone is interested, please e-mail me and I'll send some pictures. Thanks much!

Rick

#2 RickV

RickV

• Regular Group
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 04:07 PM

Folks,

I need your e-mail address when you request pictures. If you e-mail from the board it has a default address of MachineGunBooks.com. For those who have asked for pictures please try again from you e-mail account. Thanks for the interest.

Rick

My e-mail is rickveal@charter.net

#3 Jay Baker

Jay Baker

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 499 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, history, science fiction, old movies.

Posted 28 August 2003 - 06:33 PM

Rick,
If you like Jap rifles, check with Sullivan's Classic Arms in Cumming Ga. He had quite a few to select from. His number is 678-513-7575 or his website at Sullivansclassicarms.com.

#4 RickV

RickV

• Regular Group
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for the info, Jay. I bought the Cream of the Crop out of that lot last year. The top six rifles were nearly $7500.00 -- almost as much as a '28 Westy! Betcha didn't know Jap rifles cost that much! Thanks again!

Rick