4 replies to this topic

#1 hawksnest

hawksnest

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1015 posts
  • Interests:Class III weapons

Posted 28 August 2003 - 06:28 PM

Chopper28: Happy Birthday (Belated). I forgot to post birthday wishes. I am beginning to show early warning signs of CRS. I hope all of your birthday wishes came true last Sunday. I enjoyed meeting you and the other board members at the TCA show and shoot. I hope your 45th year is a great year for you and wish you many more.

#2 Chopper28

Chopper28

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:Class III stuff and Harleys

Posted 28 August 2003 - 09:16 PM

Thanks Larry. I really appreciate it. I kind of like the sound of that year, 45. I too had a great time at the TCA and enjoyed meeting and talking with you. I hope to do it again next year. Everyone was so freindly and all the TSMG's were out of this world. This is something that every Thompson fan should attend. Knob Creek is also a blast (literally) If you've never been you owe it to yourself to go at least once. Keep in touch and thanks again, Chris

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4573 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 28 August 2003 - 09:58 PM

Happy B-Day Chris. Hope all was good. see you at the Creek in October? Or at the show next year. Happy shootin'!

#4 Johnny.45

Johnny.45

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 10:58 PM

Happy B-DAY Chopper28

#5 Chopper28

Chopper28

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:Class III stuff and Harleys

Posted 28 August 2003 - 11:59 PM

I won't be able to go to Knob Creek in Oct. but will be there in April. Thank you all for the B-day greetings. Chris