• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Casey

Casey

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:10 PM

Just finished putting together my '21 Display Gun using Doug Richardson's Receiver. I posted some pictures on my home web pages at att.net
http://home.att.net/...home.html-.html
Go to photos

#2 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 30 August 2003 - 03:29 PM

Casey:

Beautiful piece of work! And extra neato with the C drum. Hey, I grew up off East Pages Lane. Maybe next time I am in town I'll look you up and we can compare notes....

CG

#3 gijive

gijive

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2411 posts
  • Interests:Thompson SMG, WWII, Firearms in general.

Posted 30 August 2003 - 03:35 PM

Hi Casey,

Very nice job! Looks real good. Did you use a GI grip frame or a current Numrich Gun Parts?

Lot's of fun putting them together, huh?

#4 Casey

Casey

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 05:05 PM

It was a NAC frame. I must have got the last one, I tried to order another one after I recieved it and they were out of stock. By the way Chris, I grew up on East Pages Lane also.
Casey

#5 joel

joel

• Regular Group
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 10:37 PM

hello this is Joel i have put together my 21a i just got from doug upon his return it is a work of art i hope he gets better and he still wants to make these parts i have a lyman sight on my gun i still need a flat ejector and a checkerd safety some might think we spend alot on these display guns but i have big game rifles in my safe that dont get used ether how many rouge elefants have you seen i can rent the full auto then go home and look at my gun no tax it take its place next to my parker and several pre 64 70s ,73 76 86 and on and on thanks Doug

#6 adlake

adlake

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Fords(1982 Ford Fairmont,351-C, AOD,sport style Futura.), 1920-1930 lifestyles, all thompson guns (except M-1).

Posted 04 September 2003 - 06:28 AM

Hey Joel is that you from St. Paul Mn????????-Adlake