Hot Rods

Posted 30 August 2004 - 09:10 AM

MG shoot at Camden TN Sep 24-25. www.tftc-inc.com for more info. Kevin

#2 beechnut

beechnut

• Regular Group
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:11 AM

I don't know if I'll make it to the September shoot. However, I did attend the March shoot.

I have been to both KCR and Camden. Camden is definitely a shooters shoot. KCR is fine if you want to pony up $ to watch the big boys, and slog around in mud on the lower line. Camden is the place to go if you're just an "average" machinegun owner. I got more trigger time on a range that was hot longer than any other machinegun shoot at Camden.

I didn't camp in march, but the motel owners in town were all friendly and welcomed the shooters.

#3 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:36 AM

Southern Orygun has one this Labor Day weekend... If we have any Orygun or NorCal people here... It is at the Sportsman Park north of Grants Pass on I5....

#4 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:23 AM

Hernando Sportsman Club is hosting a M.G. shoot Labor Day weekend also...lots of fun ,good guys...and safe too!...that`s if the west coast of Florida is still here after the hurricane passes by...this weekend... wink.gif

#5 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:58 PM

I'm trying to get one together at a friends house for the local Indianapolis people. Still don't have a good week-end yet.

#6 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:51 PM

It's too early for pumpkins Mike ....

#7 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:06 PM

Kevin,

Say Hi to Eddie Tarpy for me, if you see him and make sure he is treating my old Browning 30 cal right!

Jr

#8 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 01 September 2004 - 06:49 AM

Oh but Brickyard how wrong you are! It is never too early to shoot those evil things. They are just like Muslims, they need to be thinned out. There is nothing like watching a fully developed one pop open from a well placed round.

#9 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 01 September 2004 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (full auto 45 @ Sep 1 2004, 07:49 AM)
Oh but Brickyard how wrong you are! It is never too early to shoot those evil things. They are just like Muslims, they need to be thinned out. There is nothing like watching a fully developed one pop open from a well placed round.

ROTFLMFAO!!! laugh.gif Mike, you kill me! blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Best, Walter